Motorfest, Weston Park Monday 28th March

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Motorfest, Weston Park Monday 28th March

Postby streetsy » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Kelvin has already shared this link on the Midas Facebook page, if you haven't seen it, here it is.

Entry can be had for free if your are quick courtesy of Complete Kit Car magazine.

Join Complete Kit Car magazine at Motorfest, Weston Park, Shropshire on Easter Monday – FREE ENTRY! Please share this post amongst your friends – let's try to get a big display of kit cars together!
We have set up a dedicated kit car area at Gemini Events' Motorfest, and you can join us with free entry for a kit car with two occupants. The show is in its 29th year and takes place at Weston Park near Shifnal in Shropshire.
To gain free entry in your kit car for two occupants, email your name and car registration number to adam@performancepublishing.co.uk by 16 March. GE will then send your pass ahead of the show. (NB: While this is a two-day show, the Complete Kit Car pitch is only there for Easter Monday 28 March.)

You can read more about the show here:http://www.classicmotorshows.co.uk/#!weston-park/ocscq

Motorfest, Weston Park
Motorfest, 27th & 28th March 2016. Classic Cars, Fantastic food and entertaiment. A great Easter weekend for all the family.
CLASSICMOTORSHOWS.CO.UK
streetsy

Re: Motorfest, Weston Park Monday 28th March

Postby Jin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:06 am

Sounds good and just up the road.
Is this a replacement for the festival of transport?
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Postby streetsy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Not entirely sure if it replacing anything, claims to be in its 29th year, perhaps a re-branding. There is a Festival at transport at the Heritage motor centre, Gaydon on May 29th which the club is looking to attend.
streetsy

Postby streetsy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:39 pm

This morning I drove my mk3 Coupe to Shropshire from Mansfield to find out the show was cancelled due to the overnight rainfall and people being stuck on the field. The Midas was well received with the few people I talked to whilst stretching my legs before turning around and heading home. Hopefully the sun will be out for the rest of the years shows.
streetsy

Postby fozzza » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Its typical that the first car show I plan to go to, for god Knows how many years that's in my neck of the woods gets rained off, but when I woke up to this, I thought OOPS.
I don't think Ill be cutting the grass today.
Image36 by Roy Forrester, on Flickr
I was hoping to meet a few Midas owners but never mind, it looks like the next port of call Stoneleigh.
Roy
fozzza

Postby benofbrum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 pm

I too turned up to be told by a member of the ground staff that the had had 40 mm of rain. Plenty of evidence of flooding in the fields along the A5
benofbrum

Postby Jin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:54 pm

I went yesterday and it was half what it is normally, I didn't think it would be up to much today, there was even snow on the ground here this morning :D
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Return to Midas Owners Club meets and events