Mini world action day September 28th 2019.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Mini world action day September 28th 2019.

Postby Jin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:38 pm

The club has an allocated area for approximately 10 cars and a free car and driver pass for each car booked in. Passengers are £12.
Track sessions are available throughout the day - the full list can be found in this link

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/ ... /club-book

From there you can see the track sessions available.

we get a club discount of £5 (automatically applied when booked via our club registration) if we book before 17:00, 15/8/19.

Those wishing to attend either the day and track sessions are to email Martin Sheppard at the following email address stating preference of choice - PayPal payments accepted.

swevents@midasownersclub.co.uk

Myself and Martin are going to jointly book our track times to coincide together at 12:00 and a second session at 16:00 both are "mini mixed" sessions - it would be great to get more than 2 midas cars on track at the same time so if your on the fence about whether to go or not I strongly urge you to consider having a go as it was the most fun Iver ever had behind the wheel.

Note for the day if you are wanting to go on track you will need
1. helmet (doesn't have to be anything fancy)
2. Covered arms (no tee shirts)
2. No loose objects in the car (stray pasties etc)

That's about it.
So approx £20-£25 a go email to swevents@midasownersclub.co.uk
To book your place

See you there
https://easywider.co.uk/ universal flexible wheel arch extensions
Jin

Re: Mini world action day September 28th 2019.

Postby ACourtney » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:12 am

Martin Sheppard has contacted me to let me know that he has the passes for Castle Combe. These are now in the post for those who have already booked them.

He still has a three entry passes going spare, so these would be available to Midas owners on a first come first served basis. Contact him via swevents@midasownersclub.co.uk
ACourtney

Re: Mini world action day September 28th 2019.

Postby ACourtney » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 am

Despite the variable weather, we had another excellent day at Castle Combe.

The Midas marque was well represented by six cars of four models, plus we were joined by a Sutton Bonington sibling in the form of Adam Brown's GTM Libra.

Image20190928_112833 by Alistair Courtney, on Flickr

A big thank you to Martin Sheppard for dealing with the organisers, arranging for the stand area and distributing entry passes. Another big thank you to Meredith for welcoming us into his motorhome when the weather wasn't at its best and to Janet for providing tea, coffee and cakes.

So that is the last outdoor event of 2019 over and we just have the Classic Motor Show at the NEC in November to look forward to.
ACourtney

Return to Midas Owners Club meets and events