Moffat Classic Car Rally 2020

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Moffat Classic Car Rally 2020

Postby Alan D. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:00 am

Moffat Classic Car Rally, As some of you will know the Midas owners in the N.E. do this event every year at the end of June. It's a two day event with a 40 mile scenic drive on the Saturday and a 900 car static show on the Sunday. If anyone would like to join us, you don't have to come in a Midas, you would be very welcome. So please get in touch. Alan.

P.S. I'm challenged adding photos to the forum, so if anyone can add some of the many photos I've posted over the years, I would be obliged.
Alan D.

Re: Moffat Classic Car Rally 2020

Postby TimcoJimco » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:17 am

Hello Alan, do the N.E. Midas owners meet up regularly? I am sourcing parts to put a MK2 back on the road and would like to see some local cars to see how it goes back together. Could I put my name down for a heated front screen. Thank you
TimcoJimco

Postby Alan D. » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello TimcoJimco,
Sorry for the late reply, I've not been on the forum for some time, no meetings as yet due to Covid. But we have a successful WhatsApp group. I think there are 16 members now. You would be very welcome to join. Please PM me with a phone number and I will get in touch. I'm guessing you are local to us.
Regards Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Sorry should of added no heated front screens available at the moment, if there was enough interest I would order some more.
Alan D.

Return to Midas Owners Club meets and events