build manual for free

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: build manual for free

Postby DavidL » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

Oops, sorry! I'll edit these to remove the redundant bits of screen, but not tonight. At least you can now see what's in the files.
DavidL

Postby lankyjames » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:54 am

David L wrote:Oops, sorry! I'll edit these to remove the redundant bits of screen, but not tonight. At least you can now see what's in the files.

If you could send them onto lankyjames@gmail.com :) will attempt at work to open them again, I believe I don't have the full office suite at home.

Also David, try using the snipping tool (to find it, press the windows key and type snipping) it allows you to draw an area of the screen you want capturing and saving. It will save you having to print screen and edit with MS paint.
lankyjames

Postby kelvink » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 am

No prizes here for guessing I'm not a fan of Microsoft (nor as it happens Apple) This should help folk.....

Despite what Microsoft and Apple etc would have folk believe, you DO NOT have to pay for software and there are superb free and legal software suites out there which do everything and more that MS Office can do. So save your time and hard earned pennies and try this open source free and legal Office which can open pretty much any MS Word docs and Excel and Powerpoint and and and.....

http://www.openoffice.org/

By the way just in case anyone's worrying about adverts/viruses etc etc. It's non commercial and free of all the associated bloatware surrounding the usual freebies various software houses usually con people into installing
kelvink

Previous

Return to Mk 2