build manual for free

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

build manual for free

Postby Hans Efde » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Why pay on Ebay when you can get it here for free. Drawings in a separate self extracting file.
Attachments
Bronze build manual drawings.exe
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 513 times
Bronze build manual.pdf
(95.53 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
Hans Efde

Re: build manual for free

Postby dusz » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi Hans
The links do not appear to work.
Jeremy
dusz

Postby Hans Efde » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:20 am

Hi Jeremy,
I think the files disappeared af the last hackers attack on the board. Alternatively you can find them here:
http://midas.orba-design.com/
Also lots of scans of articles on the cars in the archive section.
Hans Efde

Postby lankyjames » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Same files available here;
http://midasownersclub.co.uk/downloads/
lankyjames

Postby DavidL » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:30 pm

lankyjames wrote:Same files available here;
http://midasownersclub.co.uk/downloads/

What are the files in the /archive/drawings/ folder? I (and my PC) don't recognise the file types, and I don't know what program to use to open them, but I'm curious...
DavidL

Postby Hans Efde » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Most are jpg, others are selfextracting .exe files. There are also autocad files, but not in the archive section. These should be visible with the normal window programs.
Hans Efde

Postby DavidL » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Hans Efde wrote:Most are jpg, others are selfextracting .exe files. There are also autocad files, but not in the archive section. These should be visible with the normal window programs.

There are three ".DWG" and three ".WMF" files. I believe ".DWG" files are CAD of some sort, which is why I can't open them. The ".WMF" seems to be Windows Metafile, I haven't tried to auto detect them yet.

(edit) Managed to open them with MS Office! Outline drawings of side view of the Gold coupe.
DavidL

Postby lankyjames » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm

David L wrote:
Hans Efde wrote:Most are jpg, others are selfextracting .exe files. There are also autocad files, but not in the archive section. These should be visible with the normal window programs.

There are three ".DWG" and three ".WMF" files. I believe ".DWG" files are CAD of some sort, which is why I can't open them. The ".WMF" seems to be Windows Metafile, I haven't tried to auto detect them yet.

(edit) Managed to open them with MS Office! Outline drawings of side view of the Gold coupe.

David, as you can open them, can you re-save them as a different file type, .doc etc and email them to me, I cannot seem to open them!
lankyjames

Postby DavidL » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:12 pm

lankyjames wrote:
David L wrote:

David, as you can open them, can you re-save them as a different file type, .doc etc and email them to me, I cannot seem to open them!

James, I finally managed by doing a "print screen" and saving them into MS Paint, then saving them - there appear to be only 3 different pictures, I've saved them all as both ".PNG" and ".JPG" types. If you can give me your email address, I'll send you them.
DavidL

Postby DavidL » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

First one
Midas01a.jpg
Midas01a.jpg (170.04 KiB) Viewed 11155 times

Second
Midas01b.png
Midas01b.png (118.41 KiB) Viewed 11155 times

Third
Midas01c.png
Midas01c.png (126.25 KiB) Viewed 11155 times