Midas archive CD

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Midas archive CD

Postby Hans Efde » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I just uploaded all Midas files I have on the archive cd to Colin's site. Now you can download per model the articles you want. This is 80% ever published on Midas, so it should give a good overview. New files are always welcome, so keep sending them to me.
Find the archive cd files at: http://midas.orba-design.com/
Hans Efde

Re: Midas archive CD

Postby Hans Efde » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

I've uploaded a new addition to the Archive CD section, Gold coupe directory. It's the Fast Lane July 1989 test in which the Gold coupe and convertible are compared to the Honda Civic CRX. 5 pages in total. I have also revised the Excel reference list, now version 4a. To my surprise this was an unknown test!
civic gold nose to nose.jpg
civic gold nose to nose.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 5610 times
Hans Efde

Postby manifold » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Interesting comparison Hans.

Thanks for publishing it.
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Postby Hans Efde » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 am

I have updated the Midas archive and database site at http://midas.orba-design.com/index.php.
There is an updated Excel sheet with the Midas articles reference list. I am finding many mags on Ebay that were not mentioned (I am not buying them, just referring to them, most of it is Bronze stuff).
Also a few new uploaded articles. In the Gold coupe section I have added 4 pages of a Belgium/Dutch magazine and 6 pages from "World Sportscars July 1988" which is another comparison of the Gold coupe with the Honda Civic CRX.

If anyone has articles that are white coded in the reference list or not mentioned, please scan them and email them to me so I can update the archive site.
Hans Efde

Return to Miscellaneous Files