registration of a Midas in Belgium difficult?

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

registration of a Midas in Belgium difficult?

Postby Hans Efde » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am

I got an email from a Belgium who wants to know how difficult it is to get a Midas on official Belgium license plates. I've heard several stories, so am unsure if it is easy or difficult.
Can any of the Belgium forum member inform me if it is possible, easy or difficlt to register a Midas in Belgium?
Hans Efde

Re: registration of a Midas in Belgium difficult?

Postby manifold » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Being in the EU. Whats it all about?

I believe its quite difficult to register in Belgium Hans, although not impossible as I think there is a Midas over there.....unless the rules have changed. Did they use the Coupe Mk3 as the template?

So much for freedom of movement. It goes beyond the pale. If a guy buys a pre-registered car in the EU they should be able to re-register it in another part of the EU with no problems albeit maybe change the lights to opposite side. It goes completely against all decent competition laws (also created by the EU).

Sorry it's not a helpful answer.

Happy Easter anyway!
Midas Cars Forum & Facebook Page Founder

Midas Gold Convertible: 1380 steel 16v KAD & 5 sp dog box, Titanium mania, KAD fr/rear callipers, CF Steering

Midas Gold Coupe: 1380 7 port xflow, SC/CR gearbox, Titanium mania, CF Steering & seats.
manifold

Return to Miscellaneous