midas mk 2 carpets

Get advice on painting and polishing your Midas, and making those all important repairs to that precious shell! Got an idea on Styling?

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

midas mk 2 carpets

Postby tog0035 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Just waiting for delivery of wiper stalk from ebay. Next job is front carpet. Can someone tell me if this would have to be made or does a mini carpet fit. Also can I ask aout pictures that I just about managed to post last week . I have just noticed that they have been taken down already and been replaced with some pic information similar to what I have seen on other posts.I have tried to clik on to these pics without success so can anyone enlighten me . Regards TOG
tog0035

Re: midas mk 2 carpets

Postby kelvink » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm

The carpets are unique to the Midas. I'm going to be making some up in a while but I'm busy doing some bodywork at the moment. Shame you're in Ireland, Id say come along to Stoneleigh in May.
kelvink

Postby Stuart » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:46 am

As I said in the other thread

You can upload photos directly to the forum as long as they aren't too big.
I didn't resize mine, I just set the camera to a smaller size. Photos do tend to get lost from the forum though, hopefully James is copying them to the club website as well.

All the ones I've uploaded have been lost too. All I know is they get lost when the forum is updated.
Stuart

Postby lankyjames » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 am

The photos should hopefully be returning soon, David does have a backup of the data it is just a case of how best to get these onto the new forums as I imagine the upload/attachment folder will be fairly big!
lankyjames

Postby tog0035 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello Kelvink .Interesting to hear that you are going to make some carpets soon. Are these going to be a one off or are you prepared to make some others . Regards TOG
tog0035

Postby kelvink » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 pm

I've had a bit of a trial run to kick off with making some bits to check out the sewing machine and will be making some for my self for sure but if anyone else wants some I'll be happy to do others too. Let me get a few other bits done first though as I'm making lots of changes to my car at the moment :)
kelvink

Return to Paint, Detailing, Bodywork and Styling