Midas Bronze Restyling 2009

Get advice on painting and polishing your Midas, and making those all important repairs to that precious shell! Got an idea on Styling?

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Midas Bronze Restyling 2009

Postby fuoriserie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 pm

I've always liked the original Mk1 Bronze and the design is one of my favourites by Richard Oakes.

But do you all think there is still a niche for such a small coupes in todays kitcar market?

Maybe someday I'll get the chance to find an old shell and update the design a little like my sketches.....but in the meantime, just for the fun of it, here is one of my old very rough sketches ......

Cheers
Italo

fuoriserie

Re: Midas Bronze Restyling 2009

Postby fuoriserie » Fri May 01, 2009 11:25 am

a few more old very rough doodles........I hope you like them.... :D

fuoriserie

Re: Midas Bronze Restyling 2009

Postby diverkitty » Sun May 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Nice but......you've cut the boot space!!! Where the hell is a girl going to put all her shopping? :lol:

Boot space is one of the nicest things about this car. We've gone touring round Scotland and Wales moutains for 2 weeks at a time and got everything in and still see out the rear window. Mind you - gets to something when your three man dome tent is slightly bigger than the car and causes much amusement among fellow (v. interested) campers when a 3 year old turned to his dad and in complete awe said "Dad......they've brought the garage with them!". I'd hate to lose even a cm off the back.
diverkitty

Return to Paint, Detailing, Bodywork and Styling