MOC Website: Gallery Photo Request

Please post general information for the interests of Midas Owners Club members here.

Postby lankyjames » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi all,

As mentioned in previous posts, I have changed the gallery somewhat on the MOC website, we now have a 'Midas Family' folder, and a 'Members Cars' section that I would like to flesh out!

This post is a request for photos of YOUR Midas.

For the Midas Family folder, I would like 3 photos of your car, showing the front, side and back. These don't have to be square on, just to get a general overview of your car externally.
It is also preferable if you can provide the chassis number such that I can tag your photos with it.

For the Members Cars section, please send me as many photos as you please - I don't need everything and anything, take a look at mine and Hans as examples.
I can add a description to your folder, or to individual images if you wish, but I doubt we will have that many views via the gallery, and may make a request in the future for more information with regards to your car to populate a blog page or mini-article.

For all images the higher-res the better!

You can email all photos direct to my mail box: lankyjames@gmail.com
lankyjames

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi mate I will give it a good wash take some hd photos and get them mailed over to you as soon possible
b1zbaz

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:33 pm

It's looking excellent James well done
b1zbaz

Re: MOC Website: Gallery Photo Request

Postby DavidL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm

James, can you lift photos directly from Photobucket to add them to the gallery? If so, I could let you have a few links.
DavidL

Postby lankyjames » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm

b1zbaz wrote:Hi mate I will give it a good wash take some hd photos and get them mailed over to you as soon possible
It's looking excellent James well done

Cheers baz! Maybe my request is badly timed what with the snow at the moment!

David L wrote:James, can you lift photos directly from Photobucket to add them to the gallery? If so, I could let you have a few links.

Sure can David, takes me a little longer, but I don't mind, either reply or PM with the links :)
lankyjames

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 pm

We only got about an inch or two I'm gutted I don't know what res my iPhone is and that's what all my images are taken from so I will get the proper camera out considering its gonna be on show
b1zbaz

Postby lankyjames » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

b1zbaz wrote:We only got about an inch or two I'm gutted I don't know what res my iPhone is and that's what all my images are taken from so I will get the proper camera out considering its gonna be on show

iPhone photos are fine resolution wise, so long as the colour and white-balance looks okay
lankyjames

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Can I change the back end picture after I have sprayed the bumper and number plate light
b1zbaz

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm

b1zbaz

Postby b1zbaz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm

b1zbaz

Next

Return to Information for the interest of Midas Owners Club members