Newsletter

This section is to provide Midas Owners Club News.

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Newsletter

Postby cortezkeeper » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the recent mag. As before, the Club will be issuing Newsletters, roughly halfway between mags but also on an 'as and when' basis. The next will be coming your way in the not too distant, so if any members have items to include - upcoming events, for instance but that's not exclusive, please let any cttee member know. All contacts as usual in recent mags.
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Re: Newsletter

Postby kelvink » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 pm

As there's an aptly titled thread, all be it rather old thread already here I thought I'd mention the latest club newsletter that's been mailed out to the membership.

Rather good! Hope to get more like this on a regular basis, it really does make having a paid up membership rather more worthwhile. Thank you to the author/s
kelvink

Re: Newsletter

Postby cortezkeeper » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:12 am

Very pleased that it's appreciated ! Remember it's your club and your Newsletter, so all contributions gratefully accepted. Ditto the mag. As the new year approaches, it would be helpful if members could let the Cttee know of any events which the club may support. As a start, we expect to be at the Prescott charity gathering in May, which I think is a fortnight after Stoneleigh. Full info a.s.a.p.
Michael.
cortezkeeper

Return to Midas Owners Club News