Heated front Windscreen project for Mk 1, 2 & 3 (Group Buy)

Here you can natter about anything and everything!

Moderator: The Midas Forum Staff

Re: Heated front Windscreen project for Mk 1, 2 & 3 (Group B

Postby Alan D. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Neil you have a pm.
Alan D.
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello everybody,
We have a different plan for collection now. For those of you who it suits, we are going to get the screens to the Stoneleigh Kit car show, at the end of the month and you can collect from there. Would you please let me know if you would like to collect from Stoneleigh and I can arrange for the required amount of windscreens to be on site and in the club marquee.
I've made a bit of a blunder in that only 12 screens have arrived and I have sold 15 screens, but no one will be disappointed as I will just use my personal stock of screens to fulfil the order. Which means I don't have any screens for my own use, so I will have to put in another order. So if anyone would like a screen in the future let me know.
regards Alan
Alan D.

Postby benofbrum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Alan D. wrote:Hello everybody,
We have a different plan for collection now. For those of you who it suits, we are going to get the screens to the Stoneleigh Kit car show, at the end of the month and you can collect from there. Would you please let me know if you would like to collect from Stoneleigh and I can arrange for the required amount of windscreens to be on site and in the club marquee.
I've made a bit of a blunder in that only 12 screens have arrived and I have sold 15 screens, but no one will be disappointed as I will just use my personal stock of screens to fulfil the order. Which means I don't have any screens for my own use, so I will have to put in another order. So if anyone would like a screen in the future let me know.
regards Alan

Hi Alan, should you need one before the next batch arrive, I would be happy to let you have one of mine.
Neil
benofbrum

Postby Alan D. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 am

benofbrum wrote:
Alan D. wrote:Hello everybody,
regards Alan

Hi Alan, should you need one before the next batch arrive, I would be happy to let you have one of mine.
Neil

Hi Neil,
Thank you for the offer, I may need to take you up on it. But I will see how things go.
Regards Alan
Alan D.

Postby dakasachal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:14 am

Hi Alan'

I've been looking for an "excuse" to go to Stoneleigh, now I have one thanks!
dakasachal

Postby Alan D. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello All,
Just to remind everyone, the current batch of screens are ready to collect. Collection are available from Stoneleigh kit car show next week, Tamworth, Alistair's workshop or from myself me in Newcastle upon Tyne.
I've just ordered another ten screens, available in about six weeks. I've said this before but I think this may be the last batch, making 82 screens supplied. If you are interested please get in touch via a PM on this board.

Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello everybody,
Just to let you know the last batch of screens will be arriving next week. I didn't want to order another batch, but to fulfil orders on the last batch I had sell my personal stock. Hopefully ten screens will arrive next week, but sometimes they get a few broken in transit. I'm hoping I will have seven screens to go to other Midas owners. But when they're gone they are gone!
The screens will be £300 collected from myself in Newcastle upon Tyne or from our supplier in Tamworth. So if you are interested message me.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:36 pm

I now have five new front screens in stock, I've already sold the first two of the seven screens available. So be quick if you are interested.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 pm

I have five screens available and four inquiries, but not confirmed sales. Three of the four are from the Fiat 126 fraternity, one from Australia. Are there any Midas's in Australia?
Just to let anyone who may be interested, I will be on the Midas stand at the NEC Classic Classic Car show at the end of November, so if anyone wants a screen brought to the NEC let me know.
Alan
Alan D.

Postby Alan D. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Just to remind everyone, if you need a new heated screen, I can bring you one to the N.E.C. Classic car show next month, I think i have four screens available.
I also have extended stub axles for the Mk3 rear suspension. I also have a pair of new radius arms with the stub axles already pressed in. The other components which I've had manufactured are the buttons for the rear hatch. These I've had made in Stainless Steel.
PM me if you are interested, I'll be on the Midas stand on Saturday and Sunday.
Regards Alan D.
Alan D.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat